We’re asking Reservoir Hill community members to show us how you see nature in the neighborhood. We’ll be posting the responses here, and all residents, both young and old, are encouraged to send their pictures to Teddy Krolik at email@example.com. In late August we handed out disposable cameras to kids around the community and asked them to show us Reservoir Hill through their eyes:
Top Posts & Pages
Most recent posts
- 7pm Thursday 3/6: Community meeting to discuss BGE gas line replacement project
- Great video from January’s “The Afro-Semitic Experience” concert at Beth Am
- Remembering Howard Fink: 1941-2014
- Some new additions to the block: trash cans!
- 6:30pm Saturday 1/18: Free “Afro-Semitic Experience” Concert at Beth Am
Upcoming Reservoir Hill Events
3/6: Community meeting: BGE pipeline replacement project
3/18: Community meeting: Reducing density of liquor stores
3/29: Community work day on Whitelock St.
Environmental Programs Director
Reservoir Hill Improvement Council
2001 Park Ave.
Baltimore MD 21217
410 225 7547